ERINA ICE ARENA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 11th October 2021
Erina Ice Arena is now open. We look forward to welcoming our skaters back onto the ice.
In response to the evolving Covid 19 NSW Health Advice, we are continuing to take measured precautions to ensure we keep our staff and skating community safe.
We will follow the NSW Health Order restrictions mapped out for Indoor Recreation Facilities and have made the necessary changes to our Entry Conditions and Sessions.
- Discos will be running Friday and Saturday nights only.
- Birthday parties will be available from November 2021. (adults attending birthday parties will need to meet the entry requirements)
Rink Entry Conditions:
- Adults Over 16 years of Age must show a Certificate of 2 Doses of Covid 19 Vaccine or proof of medical exemption to be able to enter the rink.
- Children under the age of 16 may enter regardless of vaccination status with presentation of proof of age.
- All patrons over 12 years must wear a mask whilst in the rink premises as well as on the ice surface (unless in strenuous exercise).
- All patrons must sign in with the QR code and show the green tick to the cashier. (Unless exemption for U 16)
- Due to limited capacity, we recommend you buy your ticket online. Spectators in public sessions will need to hold a spectator ticket however, this can be redeemed for a hot drink at our cafe.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Patrons with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Patrons are to follow all social distance markings and signage on the premises.
- Patrons are to allow where possible a 1.5-metre distance between staff and other patrons while both on and off the ice.
- Patrons are asked to leave the ice and venue promptly at the end of their session.
- Pass outs will not be permitted during sessions. Once a patron has left the venue, re-entry will be denied.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred where possible.
- It is an express condition of entry that entrant / patron agree and acknowledge that there is an obvious and inherent risk of injury when skating and the entrant / patron agrees to voluntarily assume all risk of loss including personal injury howsoever caused to the fullest extent permitted at Law.
- Skaters are recommended to wear protective helmets (which are available or bring their own cycling helmet).
- Skaters are also encouraged to wear their own elbow, knee pads and wrist guards to minimise injury.
- By entering the ice rink, you are agreeing to follow the above conditions. If these conditions are not followed, ice rink management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the premises