ERINA ICE ARENA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 15th December 2021
In response to the evolving Covid 19 NSW Health Advice, we are continuing to take measured precautions to ensure we keep our staff and skating community safe.
We will follow the NSW Health Order restrictions mapped out for Indoor Recreation Facilities and have made the necessary changes to our Entry Conditions and Sessions. From December 15th, masks and check ins are no longer required in our facility.
Rink Entry Conditions:
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Patrons with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry.
- Patrons are to follow all social distance markings and signage on the premises.
- Patrons are to allow where possible a 1.5-metre distance between staff and other patrons while both on and off the ice.
- Patrons are asked to leave the ice and venue promptly at the end of their session.
- Pass outs will not be permitted during sessions. Once a patron has left the venue, re-entry will be denied.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred where possible.
- It is an express condition of entry that entrant / patron agree and acknowledge that there is an obvious and inherent risk of injury when skating and the entrant / patron agrees to voluntarily assume all risk of loss including personal injury howsoever caused to the fullest extent permitted at Law.
- Skaters are recommended to wear protective helmets (which are available or bring their own cycling helmet).
- Skaters are also encouraged to wear their own elbow, knee pads and wrist guards to minimise injury.
- By entering the ice rink, you are agreeing to follow the above conditions. If these conditions are not followed, ice rink management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the premise.