Whether you are looking to start a career in Ice Hockey or Figure Skating, or you're just looking to get better at skating with friends – our Skate School program will give you the best possible start and support.
Skate school is a fun, group learning environment for all ages to develop the basics of ice skating.
Skate school is run within the NSW school term providing a progressive program that allows skaters to work through skills at their own pace. Our skate school sessions include a 1/2 hour group lesson with a qualified rink coach as well as an extra 1/2 hour of practice time before or after the lesson.
Attendance at skate school is on a regular weekly basis for the term that is registered. Registrations are essential to confirm your spot for the term – please scroll down below for the link and more info!
Erina Ice Arena can redeem your active kids vouchers for Term Passes.
TERM 4 2023:
Tues Oct 10th – Tues Dec 12th
9 week term
Sat Oct 14th – Sat Dec 16th
9 week term
Please note, classes will not run on Saturday 2 December and Tuesday 5 December as Erina Ice Arena will be hosting the Australian Figure Skating Championships 1-8 December
TERM 1 2024:
Tues Feb 6th – Tues April 9th
10 week term
Sat Feb 3rd – Sat April 13th
10 week term
Please note, classes will not run on Saturday 30th March due to Easter
SATURDAYS, 9.45am – 11.15 am
9.45am – Playgroup (6 years and under), Level 2, Level 3
10.15am – Level 3, Level 4, Level 5
10.45am – Level 5, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8
TUESDAYS, 3.45pm – 5.15pm
3.45pm – Playgroup (6 years and under), Level 2, Level 3, Level 4
4.15pm – Level 2, Level 3, Level 4
4.45pm – Level 5, Level 6, Level 7, Level 8
*** Schedules are a rough guide. Each term’s schedule is completed based on enrolments for that term.
9 week term – $235
10 week term – $260
A $100 deposit is due by the close of registrations to secure your place in the class and the remaining payment is due by week 5 of Term.
*A Term pass includes a free practice session to use in any Erina Ice Arena public session and this can be used right through to the end of the holidays following the term that you purchased your pass for.
*Sibling discounts apply for multiple family registrations.
*We can accept Active Kids Vouchers (these can be uploaded and submitted through the registration form.)
This class is suitable for children aged 3-6 years old and will take place in a play-based learning environment. Children in this age group will move into the Fast Flyers class when ready as a stepping stone into the regular program.
Registrations are due 2 weeks prior to the new term starting. Please complete a registration form each term so that we can allocate your child a class in the following term. Late registrations cannot be guaranteed a place in a class and will be placed onto a waiting list.
Online registration forms will only be accepted and are accessed by clicking the link below.
To redeem your active kids voucher, please upload your voucher into the registration form, alternatively, please forward the voucher to [email protected] after you complete your registration form and they will be processed together.
2 Registration Days will be scheduled for current skate school families at the rink on class days and families can use this opportunity to finalise their registrations for the following term.
Once your registration is processed, you will receive an invoice for the deposit of your booking.
When all of the registrations have been allocated to classes, you will receive an email from us confirming your child’s class and time.
rEGISTER FOR skate school term 1 2024
Skate School Terms & Conditions
- Passes are not transferable or refundable.
- Passes will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. Management reserves the right to charge a fee if a new pass is required.
- Each pass is for one skater only and can only be used by the person whose name is on the pass.
- Passes are only valid for the skate school term they are purchased in. All passes are marked with an expiration date, pass and offers will not be accepted after this date.
- Pass is valid for skate school sessions only.
- Passes will be marked off by staff on arrival. If not shown upon entry, the session will have to be paid for.
- 1 Free practice session is included in the term pass. This can be used in any public skating session.
- Missed classes can be made up on another day, but only during the current term.
- Terms and conditions for offers on passes vary between terms. All of these terms and conditions must be followed.
- When purchasing a skate school pass you are agreeing to comply with all terms and conditions.
- For classes with more than 12 skaters enrolled, an assistant coach will be assigned to the class.
- Management reserves the right to change sessions times and prices as required.