Central Coast In-House League (CCIHL) is facilitated by Erina Ice Arena for local players.
We run two annual in-house league competitions, with the winter season running April-September, and summer October-March.
Christmas Cup 2022
Christmas Cup 2021
Div A: Phoenix
Div B: Silverbacks
Strangebrew (Highest Point Scorers)
Register here for CCIHL Recreational league
All Central Coast In-House League guidelines must be agreed upon and adhered to in order to participate:
1. Minimum age for CCIHL is 16. If a player turns 16 during a season they can sign up for the start of the season however, they can only participate in games once they have turned 16
2. Adhere to all decisions made by Erina Ice Arena, it’s staff and/or referee
3. Treat all players, opponents, coaches, officials, rink management, parents and other spectators, regardless of sex, race or creed with RESPECT. No abusive language, gestures, actions or detrimental comments or innuendos on social networking (Facebook, Twitter etc)
4. Hockey sticks and pucks are to be used on ice surface only
5. All equipment must be put away and the change rooms to be left clean and tidy at the conclusion of games or training session – leave ice and vacate change room soon as practical.
6. The consumption of alcohol in the stands and on the benches will not be tolerated.
1. All periods will be runtime. The length of each period will be allocated before the start of a season.
2. No skaters may take to the ice until the Scorekeeper sounds the buzzer. This will signal the beginning your designated warm up. Once the warm up has ended, the scorekeeper will sound the buzzer again and the game may begin.
3. Each player is allowed to play on ONE team only during each season.
4. Goalies may play on another team upon CCIHL management approval.
5. When there is more than 1 division playing in a season, the higher division may request players from the lower divisions to fill in when a team has 10 or less. This request must be approved by CCIHL management before the player(s) take to the ice.
6. If a team is playing with 5 or less players, their game will automatically forfeit game points, however game may go ahead. Players must have played a minimum of 50% of the seasons games to be eligible to play in the finals.
7. Deliberate body checking is not permitted and will result in a penalty determined by the referee.
8. Full protective gear required including full cage for u18 and women. Over 18 men must at least wear a visor, unless an exemption has been made by the EIA director. All skaters under 18 must wear a neck/throat protector.
Failure to wear full equipment will enforce the following:
- 1st offence – warning
- 2nd offence – 10-minute misconduct
- 3rd offence – game misconduct
9. An automatic one game suspension will be enforced if a player receives a game misconduct in the last ½ of the 3rd period. The team captain will be notified of the suspension and the player’s return date.
10. Ties will be determined by a shootout with the following format:
- Best of 3 (Three players from each team to participate)
- If score is still tied, then shootout goes into sudden death
11. Ties in the finals will be determined by a 5 minute, 3v3 ‘Sudden Death’ overtime period. If the score is still tied then the tie will be determined by a shootout in the same format as regular season shootouts: all players eligible for the shootout must take a turn before a player takes a second shot.
12. Failure to abide by the above rules may lead to expulsion from the competition.
Join us on Facebook for more info