Limited tickets available due to COVID-19 Restrictions.
School Term Timetable
To book your session, click on the book now button at the top of the website. Choose the day you would like to come and select the session that is right for you. All public skating sessions, school holiday camp, playgroup and even birthday parties can be booked online. For enquiries, fill in the contact form below.
ANZAC Day Sessions
Ice Hockey Sessions
Ice Hockey Games – Ice Dogs at Erina Ice Arena
Tickets only available from www.icedogsshop.com.au
Please send an email to [email protected] to receive an information brochure on Birthday Parties.
Invitations will soon be downloadable from the website, but until this time we will be emailing them. Please inform our staff if you would like a copy.
New product launching – Disco Birthday Parties: Perfect for the young teen. More information below.
COVID-19 Entry Conditions
ERINA ICE ARENA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 1st December 2020
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Patrons with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry.
- The NSW Services App will be utilised for checking in at the arena. Patrons will need to show the ice rink staff their successful check in prior to entry. These records will only be used for tracing COVID-19 infections.
- Patrons are to follow all social distance markings and signage on the premises.
- Patrons are to allow where possible a 1.5-metre distance between staff and other patrons while both on and off the ice.
- Patrons are asked to leave the ice and venue promptly at the end of their session.
- Pass outs will not be permitted during sessions. Once a patron has left the venue, re-entry will be denied.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred where possible.
- It is an express condition of entry that entrant / patron agree and acknowledge that there is an obvious and inherent risk of injury when skating and the entrant / patron agrees to voluntarily assume all risk of loss including personal injury howsoever caused to the fullest extent permitted at Law.
- Skaters are recommended to wear protective helmets (which are available or bring their own cycling helmet).
- Skaters are also encouraged to wear their own elbow, knee pads and wrist guards to minimise injury.
By entering the ice rink, you are agreeing to follow the above conditions. If these conditions are not followed, ice rink management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the premises.