As per the current NSW Health Order, the ice arena will be closed from 6pm on 26th June until further notice. To arrange to postpone a booking or request a credit voucher, please contact [email protected]. We appreciate your patience while we work through the emails that we are receiving.
Lockdown June-July 2021
The rink is currently closed to the public due to the NSW Health Order. We will announce re-opening once confirmation has come from the NSW Government.
If there is anything we know how to do well, it’s warm you up on a cold winter’s day. Announcing our comforting lockdown menu. The cutting edge cafe will open for takeaway to satisfy your essential brownie and caramel slice needs. Also selling take-away soup options for both individual and family serves between 4-6 people. Email your order to [email protected] before 3pm for collection the following day. An invoice will be sent through for payment and pickup is between 11am and 4pm by texting 0409504896
School Term Timetable
To book your session, click on the book now button at the top of the website. Choose the day you would like to come and select the session that is right for you. All public skating sessions, school holiday camp, playgroup and even birthday parties can be booked online. For enquiries, fill in the contact form below.
NSW Discover Vouchers
To redeem your NSW Government Discover Vouchers at Erina Ice Arena, purchase your tickets in person at our cashier. Can be used on any entry tickets. Valid until the 31st July.
Ice Hockey Sessions
Ice Hockey Games – Ice Dogs at Erina Ice Arena
Tickets only available from www.icedogsshop.com.au.
The schedule below will be updated once lockdown restrictions are confirmed to have come to an end.
Due to the lockdown, the beginning of Term 3 has been delayed. At this stage our first classes for Term 3 will be Saturday 17th July.
Please send an email to [email protected] to receive an information brochure on Birthday Parties. To book, phone the office on 0409504896.
Please note arrival time for day parties is 11am, this is to ensure we can have all guests fitted with skates and ready to start on-ice for a lesson at 11.30.
Invitations will soon be downloadable from the website, but until this time we will be emailing them. Please inform our staff if you would like a copy.
Disco Birthday Parties: Perfect for the young teen. Arrival time for disco parties is 6.45pm – dinner will be served at 7.15pm and skating begins from 7.30pm. More information below.
COVID-19 Entry Conditions
ERINA ICE ARENA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY 1st December 2020
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home.
- Patrons with cold or flu like symptoms will be refused entry.
- The NSW Services App will be utilised for checking in at the arena. Patrons will need to show the ice rink staff their successful check in prior to entry. These records will only be used for tracing COVID-19 infections.
- Patrons are to follow all social distance markings and signage on the premises.
- Patrons are to allow where possible a 1.5-metre distance between staff and other patrons while both on and off the ice.
- Patrons are asked to leave the ice and venue promptly at the end of their session.
- Pass outs will not be permitted during sessions. Once a patron has left the venue, re-entry will be denied.
- Contactless payment methods are preferred where possible.
- It is an express condition of entry that entrant / patron agree and acknowledge that there is an obvious and inherent risk of injury when skating and the entrant / patron agrees to voluntarily assume all risk of loss including personal injury howsoever caused to the fullest extent permitted at Law.
- Skaters are recommended to wear protective helmets (which are available or bring their own cycling helmet).
- Skaters are also encouraged to wear their own elbow, knee pads and wrist guards to minimise injury.
By entering the ice rink, you are agreeing to follow the above conditions. If these conditions are not followed, ice rink management reserves the right to ask patrons to leave the premises.